Thursday, March 11, 2004

Go on stu's padded cell!

fuck, i've driven him underground!

never mind, i guess a band blog was never gonna be enough for Stu. It's very late and I'm at work doing the crazy shifts that I do and there was loads I was going to write, but now it's all foggy...

Pearly News: Bill is back from New York alive and well I have heard his voice and everything, talk is under way to get the ball rolling on 'demo 3' (just a working title) with song suggestions being thrown around. looking to meet up on the weekend to sort this out as well as a set list for gossips 07/04/04 which will hopefully look diffferent to the set list the last time we played there!

anyway I want an e-flyer stu! but real life ones would be even better cos then i can stick them to lamp posts...

ok then, please someone email us (not one of our girlfriends), cos no one ever does, and it makes us look a bit silly.

later yeah?

Brown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home