Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Drummer Stu is in!

I thought it would be better for the band as a whole if I had my own outlet of verbal diaor whotsit, somewhere else. So its with a heavy heart drummer stu is leaving the band blog to move to pastures new at DRUMMER STUS PADDED CELL

Oh yes! As Brown pointed out, this is a band blog, and out of sheer boredom, I hijacked it for my own selfish reasons, and for this I am truly, truly sorry.

If you couldn't handle the truth, experience the rollercoaster with me here, and get off the ride, get a refund, because my friends, the ride is only just warming up!

.............AAAAND on a totally different note, preperations are going well for our massive comeback. Well, I spoke to Brown once for about three minutes to discuss a set list. So now we have to get to the next level. Call Bill. Then we can meet, then have a meeting about the meeting, then discuss the meeting about the meeting about the meeting, then two days before the gig, panic, rehearse for about half an hour and still be the best band on the planet!

Catch y'all later people at STU'S PADDED CELL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home