Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Howdi Pearly people. Drummer Stu is in!

For all those people people wanting hate and bile, you're out of luck until tomorrow i'm afraid, I've been far too busy this week!Don't panic though (helen) I'll read a paper or something and I WILL be angry.

As the site hasn't been updated yet (grrrr...hurry up Andrew!) I'll have to lay out our plans here right now.
We are playing Gossips on Dean Street in Soho on Wednesday 7th April. We're headlining, so we have bands supporting US (hahahaha) which is very nice! Actually, they're all good. We're better, that's all. Nobody's fault.
We're gona get a flyer uploaded in the next week or so which will get you a whole pound (yep, ONE WHOLE POUND! go book that holiday...) of the admission.

Actually, one gripe (haha) I hate putting on the flyers £5 / £4 with flyer, coz it does us out of cash! The promoter always gets his share, but we..THE ARTIST, we get done! so, for our sakes, pay the full amount, we have rubbish jobs, we need that extra pound to fund our coke habits. £1.60 for a glass of Coke. Fucking rip off! If you don't, we'll track you down and gut you like the fish that you are. Remember that. But we love you guys...The fans, you're great

(if we had some fans, that might have offended them!)

I guess I should write about our recording and stuff, but I sense when I'm not wanted, so I'll leave one of the others to bore you with the details, in a more humourous way perhaps. Who knows?

Until I'm filled with Bile old chums, toodle pip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home