Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Drummer Stu is in..

I've been watching the news, trying to find something to make me seethe like Saddam would being buggered in front of a mirror by George "The W is for Wanker" Bush."
Various subjects I have been toying with include Rainbows, Puppies, Rainbow Puppies, me giving up chocolate...again, Slagging off Disney for being really crap (but its too easy, and could probably be sued) and just as I was about to give up hope, that old stalwart, the Royal Family rear their ugly head to feed my anger.
Prince Harry inparticular. One word for that jumped up jug eared ginger twat......Ok, maybe more than one word, but they fit perfectly! It turns out he's in Africa to do some good deed or other. In this case stand next to some dying people, look at a camera and go "shit, he looks as though he's nearly dead, the guide said he'd last til the end of the shoot, sack him...oops, is he meant to be breathing or something?"

Cock.

Apparantly, its been arranged by the palace to show the Royal Family in a good light. Sick bastards. If they want to show themselves in a good light, they should douse themselves in petrol and throw matches at each other, last one dead is the winner. Channel Five can film it, and I'm dead against sponsorship, but fuck it, Carling can sponsor it, they'll sponsor anything, and at least I can laugh my arse off while getting pissed.

Seriously though, how dare the Royal Family stage such photo oppurtunities... can you imagine the meetings?
"hmmmm, the opinion polls say that we're worthless parasites ma'am, what shall we do?"
"What are people dying of these days?"
"AIDS is still a major world threat ma'am"
"AIDS eh? Why not get the jug eared one to stand next to some darkies with this 'AIDS' thing"
"Charles, ma'am?"
"No fuck face the ginger twat one"

I love them, really, I do. What other family could be so racist, so inbred and so hypocritical, yet so insanely hilarious?!

"quit slagging of the royal family Stu" people say to me.
Well screw you. you like the royal family? Baaaaaa, fucking sheep all of you, you're probably all tory lovin', gun totin' homophobic, racist nobodies who have no friends outside your local Womens Institute.

Ha! I love this shit people! I'm only filled with so much hate, because my friends have responded so positively to it! If ever I needed an excuse to be rude!!!!

I know it has nothing to do with the music, just wait til the drummer writes some songs!!!!!!

Bill, Brown, join in, this is fun!

Aaaand I'm spent!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home