Saturday, March 06, 2004

oh my God!

for those of you unaware of developments, Stu now has his own blog! you can access it by selecting 'contact' from the main Pearly menu. I'm sorry Stu, t'was not my intention to banish you from the pearly blog. if you want to vent your spleen on these pages please feel free to do so!

poor old stu hey? it's a hard life for a drummer, or so I'm told.

Pearly news: Bruce has emailed the band to say he intends to return to the fold in mid august, which seems a very long time away to me, so I guess I've got time to enjoy being the bass player and actually feeling useful for a change. Lead Guitarists are a bit silly aren't they? unless they're really good which I'm not so maybe i'll try and resist Bruce coming back so I can be the bass player, but then I guess the other guys would just kick me out...

Grrr!

Ah well, swings and roundabouts. you can read Bruce's Blog at www.brucearnett.blogspot.com I think. should be a link on the website really.

I'ld also like to take the oppurtunity to point out that it was Bruce who started us off on this Blogging thing, so he's the one to thank/blame delete as appropriate.

Anyway, this blog is a cold empty place without Stu, so guess I'll have to send him some flowers and try and woo him back. email us your thoughts, I think Stu understands how that works..?

ok then, later y'all.

Brown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home