Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pearly nearly plays over two days

23.15 hours and I'm wondering if this is the latest drumming session I've ever had. It's certainly the latest gig I've ever had the pleasure to play. Still, as I gripped the wooden sticks in my hands it became obvious that I didn't really care.

The gig had its fantastic moments. The debut of Social was certainly one of those and it had been and gone in the blink of an eye...literally. It's brief but ballsy I think. I couldn't see a thing because of a blinding stage light right in my face....but I could see Bruce, Brown and Bill weaving their magic so that was the important thing.

It seemed bizarre seeing the buses and night crowds wandering past the window whilst I waved my arms about behind a drum kit and gurned for 30 minutes but it was a cozy atmosphere thanks to those who came and listened to our set.

Next gig is at The Comedy and we're up for it as always!

Blog by the blurry one at the back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home