Tuesday, April 10, 2007

At Blogger Heads

Who is left that
Writes these days?’

I still can’t decide how I feel about blogs, I was thinking of starting my own one for my own page and have decided not to as I just can’t take the pressure er.. man and just don’t care enough to update it. Quite a few friends of mine are really good at them and I enjoy reading them but I just don’t dig it for myself. The main reason I post on this one is because I feel we owe people an update of what is going on with us as I hate it when bands don’t let people know and then expect people to care.. plus it's an extension of the 'entertainment' that our band provides., Ha! Ha!Sooo…

First things first, the new EP is available to buy.. go to our music page and bag one for £3 or come to the next gig and get it for £2…

In other news… We have a new song that sounds a bit like AC/DC, Muse and Led Zepplin (not to big it up too much! Ha! Ha!) that we are trying to get gig fit. I liked it a lot but now I’m not so sure..it does rock though... we have to play it to people to ‘see how it plays with the other children..’. We will play it on the 14th April.. speaking of which:

Saturday - 14/04/07
up all night @ the wilmington...
Address:
69 Roseberry Av.
London
EC1R 4RL

Phone:
0207 837 1384
Directions:
Turn left out of Angel Tube 8 Min walk.
Food: Yes
Opens: 8:00 pm
Closes: 1:00 am
Description:
Up All Night @ The Wilmington brings you live rock n roll bands in a very intimate setting. The venue is about 120 capacity and is only about 7 minutes walk form Angel Tube. The 38 and 19 bus stop right out side the venue as well making this an easy place to get to.
DRINKS. Pints start at £2.35 Bottles start at £2.60 None of your poncy Soho club prices here!

More info: http://www.upallnightmusic.com/venues.cfm?VenueID=25
Flyers here: http://www.pearlyband.co.uk/gigs.htm


-----------------------------------

Songs I just keep on listening to and listening to and listening to at the moment:

El Toppo – Llama Farmers
Hospital Beds – Cold War Kids
The Letter – PJ Harvey
In My Head – Queens of the Stone Age

I’ll try to write again soon.

WFA

PS. Happy Easter!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home