Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Good times!

Hey y'all...

Brown's in. So, I'd say that everything seems to be going to plan, but I don't make plans so that can't be true. It is of course perfectly possible that my lack of plan is the precise reason everything is going to that non-existent plan, but there you go. That's probably just semantics.

Anyway, it now seems that my recent holiday is drawing to a close and employment is looming on the horizon like a strangely disturbing albeit beautiful sunset. Yes, I have now got to the point where I am looking forward to returning to the world of work (on my own terms) and the prospect of being employed is making me feel good. Especially as I have a few expensive nights out on the immediate horizon! And it's time to use the old brain again before it finally gives up the ghost and reduces me to drooling and gibbering.

I've got a good feeling about things generally. The sun's out, everyone seems in a better mood. I feel I've completely turned a corner with my outlook on life generally as well. Just been having so much fun I'm determined to keep it going and spread the fun wherever I go. Dancing in kitchens is my latest hobby, also gardens but that does tend to annoy the neighbours at 3.00 am. Can't wait for Stu's stag do, he thinks we're having a relaxing evening in Berlin but I couldn't live with myself if I allowed that to happen so I prescribe a shot of fun followed by a healthy dose of carnage. Yes gentlemen, the fun doctor is in. Happy days, good times!

I feel like things are looking good for la band as well. We're finally getting somewhere regarding getting a decent number of demos ready for mass mail-outs and I feel like the time is ripe to introduce a wide range of people to the pearly sound. Loving being in the band at the moment, coming up with some great new tunes and playing some good music whilst having a great time doing it with 3 fantastic blokes who know how to have fun. The reason I joined a band in the first place basically.

So all good. Well, it couldn't be bad could it? And if all that wasn't enough (and it is) I'm now off to hire me a van! Yup, a real van! Can't wait to drive it like a twat and swear at people out the window!

Ahhh.... brilliant!

Right, I'm off to have more fun before my liver finally disintegrates.

Laters!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dancing in kitchens is ace. Especially when your kitchen is overlooked by a bunch of your neighbours.

Is the van white? It must be white.

2/5/07 10:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course it was white! Do they come in any other colours? It was huge as well, I was king of the road. The king I tell you!

Until I got a parking ticket. Bastards!

3/5/07 10:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home